By using the www.tuweb.com.mx website you will be under the following privacy policies. Therefore, we recommend you check them every time you visit this site, as these policies may change without prior notice.
1 Name of your brand with address at your address, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. For this reason, it offers you the following contact information to receive and answer questions regarding your treatment through our e-mail address; and / or phone your phone.
Your personal data will be used, treated and protected in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (The Law) and its Regulations.
2. All the private information that you provide us will have the purpose:
For the aforementioned purposes, we need to obtain the following personal information: full name, address, telephone number and email address, considered as sensitive according to the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
3. You have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose the processing thereof or revoke the consent that you have granted for this purpose, through the procedures that we have implemented. To know these procedures, requirements and deadlines, you can contact our personal data department at your address or by mail: your mail
4. Likewise, we inform you that your personal data will not be transferred either inside or outside the country by people other than this company.
5. As a user, you agree that the data you provide us is real and accurate, as well as to inform us of any change or modification that occurs in them.
6. In compliance with the Law, Name of your brand is committed and obliged regarding your personal data and / or sensitive personal data to:
7. Any modification to this privacy notice may be consulted on the website: Your website Date last update Date of the day when you upload to the web.